広島・宮島に行きましょう

広島ひろしま宮島みやじまきましょう

  • さく片山かたやま 智子ともこ高橋たかはし 温子あつこ中越なかごし 尚美なおみ丸山まるやま 京子きょうこ

  • Level 0
  • レベル別読みもの
    レベル別読みもの
    Graded readers
     
  • 電子書籍あり
    電子書籍あり
    E-books available
     
  • ふりがな付き
    ふりがな付き
    With Furigana
     
備考
Notes

※この作品は クリエイティブ・コモンズ表示–非営利–改変禁止4.0国際ライセンス の下に提供されています。
※製本するときは、二つ折(袋とじ)に綴じてください。(A5版)
※This book is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
発行年
Published
2021
サイズ
Size
A5
ページ数
Pages
20

無料で読む
Read for free

みんなの感想
Reviews by Tadoku practitioners


Good vocabulary words!!!
Erase ((USA))

小太郎くん山の上に行ってよかった!
Jacob (アメリカ)

すごい!どうもありがとう!
Markus (ドイツ)

広島と宮島に行きました。いい思い出です。 男の子と犬は東京空広島まで新幹線でいみかます。 この本は面白いでした。
Brian McGregor (United States)

鹿のイラストはとても面白い買った。私とおっとはイラストを笑いました。
ローラ (オーストラリア)

good
Ei (Myanmar)

広島と宮島に行きましょうという絵本を読みました。男の人と犬は一緒に東京から新幹線と船で広島と宮島にいきました。話は面白かったです。この絵本にたくさん絵と写真があります。きれいな富士山の写真もあります。かんたんによめて楽しかったです。
Angelo Villegas (Filipino)

愛らしい本がお勧めします 5/5
rodrigo (United States)

とても楽しいかった!しかと犬は仲良しみたいですね。
くまくら あきお (ブタジル)

とても おもしろいですね。
YJ (Myanmar)

This book is very engaging that makes you want to travel. 😊 ひろしまと みやじまに いきたくなりました。
ハンナ (Philippines)

犬はロープウェイだめなんですね・・・かわいそう。 本はとてもおもしろかったです。写真もすごくきれいでした。 すてきな本をありがとうございます。
ハリー (リトアニア)

I love it.
Dhiraj (Nepal)

「ひろしま みやじまにいきました」をよみました。そのあと、おとうさんと おかあさんと ふじさんに いきました。ふじさんがとても きれいでした。
パウロフレイレ ニコラス (ブラジル)

広島と宮島の場所をよく分りました。広島は、日本の関西地方にあります。広島は原爆ドームのどころです。宮島に赤い鳥居と厳島神社と鹿があります。面白いです。 ロープウェイ=Ropeway
ヤン・イェンホン (中国)

This is so much fun, I loved it
Elisa Ruiz (Mexican)

Very Engaging. You can also understand the story without the need to find the meaning of the words. With this, I can practice my Hiragana and Kanji(somewhat lol) reading skills.
レイリ (Philippines)

広島 宮島に 行きましょう 私はこの本を本当に楽しんだ。 かわいくて面白い
Tina (Fullerton College) (American)

おもしろい です
キョウアイン (ベトナム)

I just started reading the verz first book for beginners. I've started studying Japanese a couple of months ago, cause I'm planning on doing an intership in Hokkaido next year. Reading this book helps me so much to improve my reading skills and also to realize that I already know some vocabulary. :) Thank you so much!
Mascha (Germany)

lovely story
Nhu (vietnam)

Estoy aprendiendo japonés por mi cuenta y este libro me ha ayudado a ver qué he avanzado mucho. Muy fácil de entender y las palabras que no entendía se comprendían por el contexto del dibujo. Super agradecida de estos libros gratuitos.
Noa (Spain)

I am a first year student of Japanese. These books helped improve my reading and comprehension skills. I also learned quite a bit about Japan, and surprising other bits of knowledge. This series of books is very well planned and well executed approach to learning fundamental Japanese.
Sue (United States)

I just start learning japanese (N5 level) I've read half of my textbook. Surprisingly, I know 90% of vocabulary and can even guess remaining 10% just by pictures. It is so good that I recommend any japanese beginner to read.
Ei (Myanmar)

I want to read the Japanese story for reading.
Ei Cho Cho Nyein (Myanmar)

本は楽しかった。良い話だった。 ありがとうございました。
ジム (アメリカ人)

おもしろいですね
ibaad (pakistan)

この本はすごく楽しかったです。この二人の大冒険を見て、犬と一緒に旅行したときの大変さなどいろいろ思い出されました。例えば、12ページで小太郎はペットキャリーに入ったままで神社の中で過ごさなければなりません。 この旅行の続きの話を読みたい!この男の子の名前はまだ分からない:*)
アンドリュー (アメリカ)

I really enjoyed this book. You feel the emotion with "しくしく“ 
Themi (German)

素敵な話ですね 宮島に行ったことがあります❗ 本当に綺麗です😍
リズキラフマワンテイ (インドネシア)

It was a fun book! I really liked it. :)
Sofia (USA)

感想を書く
Write your review

  • 星をクリック | Click on the star
  • 全く気に入らない | I hate it
  • 気に入らない | I don’t like it
  • 普通 | It’s okay
  • 気に入った | I like it
  • とても気に入った | I love it
  • すべての項目にご記入ください。メールアドレスは公開されません。
  • 投稿後、感想の編集・削除はできません。
  • 投稿してからページに表示されるまで、数日かかります。
  • 本サイトのより良い運営を妨げると判断した投稿は、削除します。
  • 感想は、当NPOの宣伝物等に使わせていただくことがあります。
  • Fill all items. Your mail address will not be made public.
  • No editing or deleting after posting.
  • It may take up to a few days before your post is seen on the site.
  • Posts may be deleted by the administrator if it is in conflict with our site policy.
  • Your review can be used in publications of the NPO.